Saturday, May 3, 2003

Possums give me the heebie jeebies. I was driving home from work tonight and I noticed a little white thing running in the middle of the road and I thought, "Aww how cute... a little bunny! ... Wait... no... EW EW EW EW EW EW EW! Run it over!" I didn't though. Instead, I honked at it a lot until it waddled out of sight. Yes. Waddled. *Shudders* Those things are yuck.

Oh, and what is it with you Vandy kids staying home on a Saturday night so there are absolutely no parking spaces? Come on! It's Saturday night! Go out and have a life! Oh wait...

I saw a car with a license plate that said, "ASK WHY". I'm really tempted to.

"I am puttin poetry into motion my addiction is overdosing from a natural high
Supplyin the soul with that unmistakinable mystical magical feelin that your money can't buy
Becomin a slave to the rhythm there's no way that you could stop me now, I'd like to see you try
Because I'm already long gone don't be scared for me baby just blow me a kiss good bye
I can't believe you'd rather stay behind then go beyond, talk to me baby tell me why
Society won't set ya free now follow me programmin' your fear to fly
Best believe I'm a breathe and break ground before I die
I know it's live and let live but my love won't let me lie
Make me wanna do the...
And we don't speak proper english when we walk we strut our stuff
We act like life is gravy even though it's oh so rough
My doctor diagnosed me and he said now here's the deal
You're coming down with a bad case of
The crooked booty"

I'm gonna go stare at stuff now. Bye bye.

No comments: