Saturday, May 3, 2003

Moo:

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like. 2gether - U+Me = Us (You only *wish* I was kidding...)

2. Name two songs that always make you cry. John Mayer - Comfortable, and Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not the One

3. Name three songs that turn you on. TLC - Red Light Special, 112 - Peaches and Cream, 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good. Hanson - MMMBop (Just for you, Siv), Jimmy Eat World - The Middle, Outkast - ATLiens, Rusted Root - Send Me on My Way.

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without. Dave Matthews - Say Goodbye, Counting Crows - Color Blind, the Super Mario theme song, Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven, Weezer - Across the Sea.

Just got home a bit ago. My friends and I went to see X-Men 2 tonight. I liked it better than the first one and I must say that, (and Emma back me up here...) Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), Kelly Hu (Deathstrike), Rebecca Romijin-Stamos (Mystique), and James Marsden (Cyclops) are all really hot. Mmm... mutants... So yeah. If you're looking for a movie that has not much plot but full of action-packed adventure, try this one out.

Me: Pssst... Wolverine is wearing latex...
Friend: Yeah I noticed. I may have to go change my pants.

Oh, and my personal hero of the day (yet again) is Molly. She dropped by my house today while I was still all wet and gross and in a towel to drop me off a little Care package to relieve some stress during exam week. Granted, I'm not stressed at all because I honestly don't care about exams, but this little basket rocks my socks off. Thank you Molly, I love you (but not that much).

No comments: