Saturday, June 7, 2003

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

It feels good to be clean too. I smell yummy.

Friday Five <3
1. How many times have you truly been in love? Once.

2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most? His ability to make me feel like I'm actually worth something. I think he came to me when I was not feeling too great about myself and still very self conscious about a lot of things. He made me feel special, and he gave me a different outlook on life. Something that hardly anyone else had been able to do in the past. He also made me want to become a better person. He understands me on a very intimate level and is willing to put up with my mood swings and my constant bitching. And trust me, that's not an easy task. Oh yeah, and he makes me laugh. That's my favorite.

3. What qualities should a significant other have? Look above. Don't forget the "makes me laugh" part. I like to laugh. Lots.

4. Have you ever broken someone's heart? I think so >_<

5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be? I really can't teach anyone about love. It's something that you've got to learn and experience for yourself. But I mean, love sucks, but don't let that stop you. ^_~

I go to Florida in 9 days and Sivan is coming in 14. Woop woop. I'm excited! Can't you tell from my "woop woop"s? You should.

I Febreeze my clothes after work so I wouldn't stink of Chinese food when I go out, but I realized that Febreeze just makes me smell like... closet. Old. Dirty. Closet. I need to find something that would get rid of that whole "Chinese buffet" smell. You know, I could always try showering. But that always seems to take too much effort. I did, however, take one tonight. You should be so proud...

DiamondNorthStar: you're funny
DiamondNorthStar: your blog is great!
SooshiMooshi: i'm glad *someone* finds me funny =)
DiamondNorthStar: don't stop! I like reading it
SooshiMooshi: haha yay!! i have a fan!
DiamondNorthStar: you should start a fan club!
DiamondNorthStar: and sell cups and t-shirts
SooshiMooshi: i would, but i'd buy them all for myself though
DiamondNorthStar: that'd be fun, too
DiamondNorthStar: you could wear a tammy t-shirt to work

Doesn't that just sound like a great idea? I know you all would love to wear a shirt that says, "TAMMY ROX MY SOX", or, "TAMMY IS THE COOLEST PERSON AND I WISH THAT I WAS JUST LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE'S PRETTY LIKE A PRINCESS." Will someone make me one? I promise to wear it (even if it says something like "Tammy sucks my balls" or something). I'll even give you a dollar. (Oh yeah, Molly~ We definitely need to make more t-shirts sometime.)

Seeing how its getting later by the minute, I best be getting to bed. Sweet dreams, and hopefully not wet ones.

No comments: