Saturday, June 7, 2003

Happy Birthday, Bear!!!

I love you! =)

I was busy tonight sucking at LazerQuest. But at the same time, it's also a comforting thing because at least I know that I'm not one of those LazerQuest nerds with those cool moves.

But no offense to you LazerQuest dorks. Go on with yo' bad self.

I've definitely given up on this getting-back-to-a-normal-sleeping-schedule thing. I know it's not good for me because even though I don't wake up until 1 or 2 in the afternoon, I am so tired during work, and I have to do everything to keep from nodding off. Tonight was okay though because we were busy so I couldn't fall asleep even if I wanted to. I still get sleepy nonetheless. However, once it hits around 11 at night, I get really awake and hyper. It's like I'm drunk, only it's worse because I'm actually sober. I just don't know what to do with myself sometimes.

One thing, amongst many, that I don't get about you guys. How do you think you're ever gonna pick up a girl by honking and hollering out of your car window and then drive off? Do you really expect us to run after you because you know, honking at us is so romantic and all? It makes me weak in the knees just thinking about how I wish you all would do it more. Really.

I'm going to take a shower now because I seriously stink and I'm sure you all wanted to know that. Ta ta.

SooshiMooshi: you smell
tcheng35: how did you know I farted?
SooshiMooshi: ...
SooshiMooshi: I refuse to acknowledge you as my brother from now on.

No comments: