Friday, June 13, 2003

I <3 Friday Five

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? Skydiving

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? Most the time.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened? Yeah. But then I got over it. Most of my friends are cool enough to make me look past... whatever.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? I'd live in Brave New World. Just think, you never get old, you can have all the sex you want and not have to worry about emotional attachments or diseases or getting pregnant, you can have a perfect little life. Yay! Either that or I'd live in Mario's world while humming along to the theme song.

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted? Hah. Look below.

No comments: