Thursday, June 12, 2003

I got really hungry at around 2 this morning. I heated up some leftover bruchetta from Carrabba's, and took a bite out of one and decided I was full. What is wrong with my body?

I watched the most bizarre movie tonight. Not bizarre in a good way, because there are a lot of movies that are just plain weird, but you end up kind of liking them anyway. That is not the case with Brazil. Yes, I understood what the movie was trying to convey. Yes, I know that it was about a man trying to fight his way out of a life of conformity and authority who ended up just driving himself insane. Yes, I also know that I want two and a half hours of my life back. It's movies like Brazil that make me wish I did lots of drugs.

I must say, however, that Robert De Niro does kick much ass. And the Samurai was a hottie.

The mom got home safe and sound tonight. She brought me fun stuff too! And I can never have enough of fun stuff =) I missed my mommy, and I have a her a big hug. I gave her a big hug for the rest of you too because I know you all missed her as well.

My friend got me a big stuffed Nemo. Aww isn't it cute? I have a new toy to cuddle with! Don't you want to cuddle too? With Nemo that is, not me. I kick and steal covers. Speaking of kicking and stealing covers, I'm going to bed now. Night~

No comments: