Wednesday, June 11, 2003

It's been a while. I could make up a story about how busy I am with all the cool friends that I have but we'd all know that'd be a lie. I've just been too lazy to write in this damn thing. I know you all are just so sad.

A few new things...
- I got a new razor: Schick Intuition. It's incredible and I'm in love with it. It makes my skin feel really soft afterwards. Shaving is actually fun now!
- I'm addicted to Sex and the City. I just finished season 1 and my goal is to watch season 2 and 3 by Monday. Hours and hours of sex... what more could you ask for?
- I started reading Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann. Molly recommended it to me and it's quite good so far. I still need to finish Ender's Shadow and Kitchen.
- It's been raining too much lately. My plan for swimming every day has been foiled.
- Self tanner lotion smells bad.
- My mommy comes home tonight. Yay! I stayed up until 5:30 this morning scrambling to clean the apartment and make it spotless. That way my mom will come home and be like, "Wow Tammy, you are so responsible. Here's a cookie."
- My friend offered me a ticket to Bonnaroo: Manchester for this weekend. I'm really really tempted to go, but I'm low on cash and I've got to work this weekend. *Sigh* The things I'd give up for the sake of work... I know I'm going to regret this one day.

Anywhoo. Due to a lack of anything better to say, I'm leaving. I'm going to risk getting wet and make a couple of errands before I go to work. If you really loved me, you'd come by to visit me. =)

No comments: