Monday, June 2, 2003

I had forgotten how shitty Chuck E. Cheese's was until today.

Oh yeah. I also had forgotten that I was 18 and Chuck E. Cheese's was made for 5 year olds. However, Joe, Esther, Ben and I did win some friendship Bracelets, ugly stickers that we put on our phones, and annoying whistles. Overall, I'd say that it was worth my while.

Its joe again. wo boo shee hwan nee mun! chuck E cheese's was a blast, but its one of those things that you really miss when you remember the memories as a child... but when you actually go, its lame b/c its really a waste of money. its kind of like when you know someone from when you were really little, and you haven't seen them at all for a really long time...so all of your memories of them are memories of them being little. when you hear stories about them from other people, the person is the same way in your head as the last time you saw them. finally, when you meet up with them again, that person who you last saw when you were 5 years old, and you envisioned as being 5 in all of your stories, is all of a sudden an 18 year old...and you have a new face to put in your memories...make sense? i hope so. back to tam tam!

Joe is talking nonsense. Anyway, I think I'm going to go to bed now seeing how I only got two hours of sleep cause some people decided to give me a surprise visit at 3 in the morning. *Cough* Night!

No comments: