Friday, June 20, 2003

I'm back.

With 17 bug bites, a new wardrobe, 80 extra pounds, and a exhausted car.

Florida was fun and I'm glad I went. The car ride back was awful because we were stuck in about 5 different traffic jams. But aside from that, everything went smoothly. By that I mean, no one died. Yay!

Universal Studios was awesome, and we got to ride on all of the roller coasters. Word from the wise: If the line for a ride offers a single-riders line, take it. Sure, you might be separated from your buddies, but waiting for 5 minutes instead of 45 is definitely worth it. I must say that my favorites were the Dueling Dragons, and Shrek 4-D, for those of you who'd know what I'm talking about.

Oh, and if you ever want to engage in a pukefest, just order the "Kitchen Sink" sundae. 8 scoops of ice cream, every type of topping imaginable, cookies, brownies, cake, fruit, and a whole can of whipped cream. Mmm... yum.

I'm ready to crawl into bed and sleep for hours and hours. I actually woke up at around 9ish every morning. I hadn't done that since... well... graduation, maybe? I'm tired now though. However, a friend of mine might have to crash at my house tonight so I have to stay up and wait for her. Speaking of crashing at my house, Sivan is coming tomorrow. I'm excited! =)

Oh, you know...

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short? Straight and short.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime? Yeah, lots. Almost everytime I get my hair cut, I do something drastically different. I don't do trims.

3. How do your normally wear your hair? It's short, so I blow dry it and flip it out.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like? I want to cut it real short... like, a pixie haircut. And make it all messy. I've always wanted to do that but I think I will just look bald instead. That'd be hot, too.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened? I was going to take a candlelit bubble bath and when I leaned over to turn off the water, my hair caught on fire from the candle. It singed off a small section of my hair, but it looked like someone had accidentally cut a part of my hair off near the roots. My bathroom smelled like burnt hair for about 2 days. Ugly and stinky. Awesome.

I'm going to go finish unpacking. You can stop missing me now. =)

No comments: