Sunday, June 1, 2003

Whee~ Happy June!

Quick update:
- Friends have been spending the night here these past few days. I have not gotten much sleep as a result. Oh wait, I never get much sleep anyway.
- Finding Nemo was really good. And pretty. I want to see it again.
- I got my hair cut today and got highlights. I think I like it. Shit, for 95 bucks, I better like it.
- With my Coke can, I can save $10 when I go to DollyWood. You know... cause hey! It's DollyWood! And the person who created it has rediculously big boobs, and who can pass up on big boobs?
- I went putt-putting with a friend and I totally kicked his ass. Not really, but I just like to tell myself that. We decided to play video games in the arcade to kill some time. I had my eyes set on the hot pink fuzzy dice that you could win with 150 tickets. I told the guy who worked there that I am going to win some fuzzy dice by the end of my 8 quarters. I spent my first seven on skee-ball (God loves skee-ball, too), knocking a clown's teeth down, and those machines where your only goal is to get the jackpot of tickets. I was highly disappointed when I used my 8th quarter on a machine that I did not want (I just wasn't paying attention). I was also disappointed when I realized that I had won the jackpot of 294 tickets. However, I *did* get my pink fuzzy dice, plus another one for my friend. Yes, my friends, TWO pairs of fuzzy dice. Now I have something to match my fuzzy steering wheel cover. Score.
- Nashville parties suck.
- Good luck to Emma and have lots of fun in Wales. We'll miss you... Maybe.
- I'm definitely going to Florida with Molly. Lindsey is coming, and Emily might be. It'd be like spring break all over again, minus two other girls. We should totally go to Sandalwood, drink some SoCo and throw dem 'bows up at E-bor city. You know you wanna get down with Tennessee Tina. ^_~
- I had a dream last night where I got on my computer and there was a picture of a penis flopped over on a bedpost as my wallpaper. I was mortified when I realized it wasn't a dream.
- I'm going to get Mexican food tomorrow for lunch. Here's to hoping that I don't get the runs. Mmm yeah that's gross.
- Esther and Ben just came over to see me and left about 10 minutes ago. It's fun when people come visit me at 3 in the morning. We all got in bed together and had wild steaming hardcore sex talked for about 2 hours. Oh, and Esther loves me and I have the voicemail to prove it. (Sad. I have to prove that people actually like me.) But yeah, I love you too, Esther. You're pretty.

So there goes my plan for sleeping early tonight. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. I promise.

No comments: