Saturday, July 26, 2003

Big Steve and I went to see Tomb Raider 2 tonight. Angelina Jolie and her big lips kicked major ass. The movie, however, did not. The *only* reason for anyone to watch this movie is to gawk at Angelina Jolie because she is quite possibly one of the hottest specimens alive. If I could do one girl, I would do her.

And Halle Berry.

Speaking of people I would like to sex, do you ever worry about the kinds of disgusting insects and animal excrements that could possibly lounging in your everyday food? No? Well, now you can!

Oh, no need to thank me. I'm just here to pass the word along.

And before I go to bed... another one of these things:

1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be? Simply Complicated I've Got a Big Meaty Head

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?
Dave Matthews - Angel
Weezer - Across the Sea
Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven
Britney Spears - Oops, I Did It Again (how can you have a Tammy movie without a Britney song?)
Billy Joel - Goodnight, My Angel
Geto Boys - Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta
Stone Temple Pilots - Still Remains
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Blind Melon - No Rain
A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras
Lion King - Circle of Life
The White Stripes - Little Acorns
Luscious Jackson - Here
Black Eyed Peas - Weekend
Ludacris - Rollout (for when I become abillionare)
Bela Fleck - Hoe Down
Jay Chou - Tornado
The Weakerthans - Aside
Counting Crows - Color Blind
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
Tori Amos - Pretty Good Year
Green Day - When I Come Around
Radiohead - Exit Music
Dave Matthews - Spoon

[I could actually place each one of these songs at one stage/moment in my life. But they're not in any particular order.]
3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why? Live-action. Cause... the action... would... be... live?

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc? I'd cast Orlando Bloom. Then I'd make out with him.

5. Describe the movie preview/trailer. Psh, my movie would be so good it wouldn't need a trailer. (Actually, my movie would suck nuts because it would be so boring that no one would want to watch it. That's *really* why it wouldn't need a trailer.)

And with that, I'm out. Later~

No comments: