Sunday, July 20, 2003

Hie! I'm still in bed right now because I'm too lazy to get up to get ready. My flight leaves at 5:45 this afternoon so I've got another hour or so before I have to leave. Quick rundown of this past week (in list format, because paragraphs suck):

  • Austin is great and I love it here. I'm glad that I chose to come to this college.
  • The UT campus is huge. I think I walked more in a span of 3 days than I had over the past year combined.
  • Bubble tea is *so* good. There's a bubble tea place right across the street from where I will be staying at in the fall. Aww yeah.
  • I watched Bad Boys II and Leage of Extraordinary Gentlemen last night. Both were really good but I am partial to Bad Boys II. Graphic, but funny. I want to watch the first one again. (Molly? I need to rent from you.)
  • The preview for Scary Movie 3 looks absolutely atrocious. I want to see it.
  • My laptop is awesome. One of my brother's co-workers hooked me up with some free stuff that would cost around 4-5 hundred dollars total. I got it for free. This laptop is all suped up and ready for action.
  • I will want to break stuff when I go home to my slow dial-up internet connection... via AOL. *Sigh*
    Me: I guess that will make me appreciate college internet a lot.
    Terence: Shut up, no it won't.
    Me: Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll just make me hate our home connection even more.
  • My brother's dog is really cute. I want one.
  • I'm trying to memorize streets so I'll know how to get around here in a month or so. But Terence goes a different way home every day and that's making it hard for me to remember stuff. I think he is doing that just to spite me.
  • I miss my friends at home. =(
  • I thought I was weird when I sucked my thumb until I was 11... But at least I don't suck the toes of boys.
  • I am going to gain so much weight when I move here. People are gonna have to start rolling me everywhere.
  • My sister-in-law (Whoa. It's weird calling her that...) and her sister are both really nice. I'll have fun chillin with them.
  • The lake that we went to was really nice. I told my brother to get a boat, to which he replied, "Um. Okay."
  • I get to see Boy in about 2 weeks. =)
  • I miss Sivan. (Siv- Hope you are having fun in Isreal. Sorry I missed your calls. I love you!)
  • Terence just walked in here and asked me what the address of this page was.
    Terence: What's the address of your page?
    Me: I'm not telling you.
    Terence: Why not?
    Me: Cause I talk shit about you and I don't want you to hurt me.
  • The Black Eyed Peas cd is good. I missed them at Dancin in the District this past Thursday. That makes me want to cry.
  • I need to start swimming more.
  • I downloaded the original version of Bubble Bobble two days ago. Brings back memories, man. Not really but this game rocks my world.

    I really need to go start getting ready now. But! I shall be in Nashville in about 5 hours. Whee! Byebye for now.

    Watching the Kobe Bryant Sprite commercial with my brother during the previews before Bad Boys II...

    Commercial (Kobe Byrant): You can be fast... You can be strong...
    Me: Or you can commit sexual assult.
    Commercial: Obey your thirst.

  • No comments: