Tuesday, July 22, 2003

I love being lazy. I woke up at around noon today and did nothing except watch bad television and make some chicken fajitas. Yum. I had some girls over last night and we grilled burgers and made fabulous fruit smoothies with my new kickass smoothie maker. Yum again. So now I can make smoothies whenever I want instead of shelling out 5 bucks at Smoothie King. Now, I just have get some ice...

Most of the girls decided to go to a party later last night but since Lindsey, Gaby, and I weren't too fond of the party provider, we decided to watch Terminator 3 instead. It was a good choice on our behalf. Fun movie. Lots of stuff blows up. Classic one-liners. A HOT girl terminator. *And* you get to see Ah-nold's naked booty. =)

I'm gonna go get ready to actually get off my fat ass and do something. But you should check out this credit card prank first. I've signed my name as a smilie face once just to see if someone would say anything, but unfortunately... no. I might do that more from now on.

No comments: