Tuesday, July 8, 2003

I went out to dinner and the mall tonight with the Mom. Every single time that I go to the Green Hills mall I think about just how much I hate it. It's so... rich. It reminds me a little too much of the private school I used to attend and everything I hated about it. All of the stores are too preppy or too expensive or too... pink. You can even get valet parking. The only store in which I could ever afford anything is Payless Shoes (which is a *great* store, mind you. There just needs to be more stores where I can actually buy stuff. And you know how much I love to buy stuff.) It's kind of like when I went to go see Legally Blonde 2 last week (yes, I saw it. And I even liked it. *Gasp*). When I walked into the Green Hills theater, I was shocked to see just how many blonde 14 year old girls there were. The whole damn theater was filled with... them. I wanted to cry.

But I digress.

So I hate the Green Hills mall. And you're probably thinking, "So why don't you just go to a different one and shut your bitching?" To which I would reply, "Screw you, I like to bitch." I only complain about this one because I live really close to it, and it would be the most convenient to get anything. Then again, I hardly go to malls anyway. I'm all about the thrift stores and Super Wal-mart. Speaking of which, I want to get some little boy t-shirts sometime soon. Anyone want to go thrifting?

I also want to be a dork and read some more books. Any good recommendations? [On books, not on how to be a dork, even though I'm sure you all could give me some really great advice. ^_~]

So I'm addicted to the Insaniquarium game. I am *so* close to getting all of the little special creatures, but it's those damn aliens that hinder me from being able to beat the game. DAMN YOU SEA ALIENS!!! You should play too. It kills time and your back efficiently.

Holy crap it's 2:30. The last time I checked the clock it was only 11. It's these stupid computer games that keep me up at night, I tell you. I'm going to go clean my room and go to sleep. Nighty night.

No comments: