Sunday, July 6, 2003

I'm sitting here finishing off my mini-fudge-pie (yum!) and thinking about how amazing these past few days has been. I got to see Boy. I would rave on and on about it but I shall spare you all from the gruesome details. I just feel very... happy and content right now. [Thanks for a great weekend, babe. See you in August.]

Anyway, I'm really tired. I think I'm going to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen and go to bed early. Yeah I know! Before midnight, too! Amazing, huh? But knowing me, I'll probably be up until 3 or 4 in the morning like I usually am. Maybe I'll stay up playing stupid flash games like this one where you fling a cow. It's weirdly amusing. My highest score has been 430... which is an invitation for you to keep playing until you beat me =) Okay goodbye.

No comments: