Tuesday, July 1, 2003

I've been missing.

Well, not me, really. My template was missing. I tried to post something about something and then I realized that there was no template for me to post to. It was a sad day. I've been juggling my time with Sivan with my time to make a new template this past week. Granted, most of my time went to Sivan. Not that I don't love you guys, but hey, this girl came all the way from California to see me. If you want my time, why don't you fly here to see me too, huh? Huh?

Just kidding. So here it is. New and... ugly. I miss my old template. It was nice and simple. RIP old template.

*Moment of Silence*


Alright. So there needs to be more improvements to be made here but I'm just too tired and stupid to figure things out. I realize that I should never do anything later on in life that involves computers because I just may end up gouging my eyes out with rusty spoons. I may also end up with no work if I don't do anything with computers, but hey, sure beats being blind. So... anyone want to help me? Please?

Aside from nerdy computer stuff. This past week has been fun. Sivan and I had a good time. At least, I think. But I mean, Nashville is just so much better than LA anyway. Who would want to go to LA when you live in Nashville?! She must have been crazy to move away from here. =) But yeah... we had fun. Didn't do much stuff except for hang out with my buddies. I think we might have scared her by showing her just how disgustingly alike we all are. In a good but scary way though? Maybe?

Anyway. I had fun a blast with you, Siv. Sorry about that stupid argument. Thank you for coming to visit me and I love you =)

Seeing how it's Tuesday, I should go ahead and do this:

1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]? Sleeping, working, and spending as much time with my mommy and friends before we all go off to college.

2. What was your first summer job? The one I have now. I volunteered at the nursing home that my mom worked at in middle school, but that wasn't a paying job so I guess it doesn't count.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go? I really wouldn't mind going to the beach again. Maybe I could go join Molly in Hawaii. Or maybe Isreal with sivan. Actually, I don't mind staying home at all this summer. It's nice just sleeping in and relaxing every day.

4. What was your worst vacation ever? I think it was when I went to Taiwan two years ago. I was sad because I was thousands of miles away from the people that meant a lot to me and they had to go to college that year. I wanted to spend time with them but I couldn't because I was so far away. For two months, I was lonely and miserable and missing people back home. That was no fun.

5. What was your best vacation ever? I've had a few. I went to Hawaii when I was 12 with my family, and it was one of the most amazing places, ever. I would love to go back to visit. Or maybe do what my brother did for his graduation - go for 6 weeks and stay at a beach house in Maui and go scuba diving almost every day for free. Last summer was pretty fun, being able to share where I grew up and my background with someone that I loved. Spring Break of 9th grade was fun when I went to visit Sivan in LA. And of course, this past spring break was awesome. Chilling with my closest friends from school and doing whatever we wanted to was great.

Alrighty folks. It's time for bed. I'm hoping that some more changes will be made around here, eventually... I just hope I don't mess things up too badly. Feel free to tell me how much I suck.

Us: *Sings along to Britney Spears' "Slave 4 U"*
Lindsey: Isn't this song supposed to be about becoming a "slave to the music" when going to clubs and stuff?
Me: Yeah, if by "music" you mean "hot steaming sex".
Emily: Hey, don't diss Britney. It's the song that makes it okay for young girls like us to be sluts!
Us: Yay!

No comments: