Friday, August 29, 2003

Hey hey, you know what time it is...

1. Are you going to school this year? Why yes, yes I am.

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate? University of Texas, Austin. Yay Longhorns.

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects? I like all of my classes so far actually. But seeing how its' only been 3 days, I can't really say much. Check back with me in a month.

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects? Can't say anything yet... However, I didn't like any of my classes senior year in high school. I liked the people, but the class itself? Not so much.

5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite? Ms. Green. Hahahaeww. Just kidding. (Molly - Remember, we still have to drop kick the little spawns of Satan into a field goal.) No, my favorite teacher was definitely Ms. Bradshaw from junior year. I had her for three of my AP classes, and they were a bitch. But. I learned a lot, and she made the most boring subjects seem somewhat interesting. Best of all though? She helped me get 9 hours of credit here =)

No comments: