Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Today was my first day of classes. Everything went pretty well and I'm already getting used to walking a lot. My classes are good so far, but since it's only the first day and we didn't do anything, I can't say much. I'm exhausted right now though because I am not used to only getting 7 hours of sleep. But don't worry, I'll be back to my 4-hours-sleep-a-night habit in no time.

My roomate is deathly ill. It's kind of sad, really, because she's not her usual chipper self. Her aunt took her to the doctor and I don't know when she will be back or if she's even gonna be back for the weekend. Tammy is lonely. *Cries*

Oh, just for the record, I am *totally* rushing next semester. I am going to rush and do really well so I can get into a fancy schmancy sorority and get lots of free stuff and then say, "Umm... yeeeahh... I didn't really wanna do this, but thanks for the free food anyway!" My roomate got into Delta Gamma earlier this week and she got a huge basket of free t-shirts, candy, balloons, notebooks, 2 dozen roses, etc. from her sisters. So yeah. I'm rushing. Definitely. (Molly - we are gonna join Asian soroities, right?)

I saw the most awesome mullet today when I was walking to my Bio class. It made me very happy. I would have taken a picture of it but MulletMan got away too quickly. He must have wanted to get out of the humidity as quickly as possible because the curls were beginning to frizz, and you know how annoying that can be. However, to celebrate the occasion, I would like you all to Rate My Mullet.

Anywaste, I am going to bed now seeing how I have a 8:30 class tomorrow morning. Night!

No comments: