Saturday, September 27, 2003

Hmm... Sad. Supposedly my soul is only worth £23272. I am unpure!!! *Cry*

I went shopping yesterday and spent too much money yet again. However, my excuse this time is that I haven't been shopping in a long time and so I needed to release some pent-up energy (you know, instead of having lots of crazy sex, I just shop). I was craving shopping so badly that I went to Eckerd's and bought shampoo last week. Loreal's kids' shampoo, too. Mmm citrus mango smoothie...

I have serious issues.

Anyway, I bought the new Dave solo CD and the Outkast CDs. I'm listening to Dave right now and all is good. I don't care what you say David, but they're still my favorite band. =P

I have yet to listen to Outkast but I hear it's good so I'll be looking forward to that. How exciting!

I also have to study for two upcoming exams, too. I can't even begin to tell you how fun that sounds right about now. Anyway, I'm gonna start on that, but I hope that you all are doing well. Be good now, ya hear?

No comments: