Monday, September 29, 2003

Just got in from my Biology class and I would like everyone to know that my professor is awesome. He spent almost 30 minutes last Friday talking about the condition of his right testicle. He tells us that he "lost" it a few years ago and it "appeared" just recently. Despite the extreme satisfaction he felt when he became reaquainted with his lost testicle, he had to have it surgically removed nonetheless because it was twice the size of this other one. Then he told us a joke...

A Texan goes to visit Harvard and he asks one of the students there politely, "Excuse me, but can you tell me where the library's at?" The Harvard student replies, "I'm sorry, but people here don't end their sentences with prepositions." The Texan then corrects himself by saying, "Oh I'm terribly sorry, but can you tell me where the library's at, bitch?"

I love it when Bio professor digresses. Especially to tell us stories about his nuts.

Speaking of nuts, I think that is incentive for me to post this yet again. Hold on to your... gonads, and strife.

No comments: