Tuesday, September 16, 2003

So I hear that I need to write more. Sadly, my life has not gotten any more interesting now that I'm here. Therefore, I find it difficult to find things to write about. I do apologize.

However, it has been brought to my attention a few days ago from Boy that it is indeed Talk Like A Pirate Day on September 19th. Mark it on your calendar, folks... that's this coming Friday.

Whilst engaging in a conversation with Eric tonight...
SooshiMooshi: arrr
Eric types: Arrrrr
Eric types: You going to celebrate it?
SooshiMooshi: of course! arrr
Eric types: Arrrrr
SooshiMooshi: i need an eyepatch
Eric types: I need a wooden leg
SooshiMooshi: i need one too. to shove up your butt
Eric types: I'll kick you in the face.
SooshiMooshi: with what? the wooden leg that's up your ass?
Eric types: I hate you

And since I'm just so excited about this forthcoming holiday, I decided to so you just how sexxy (with two X's) I am as a pirate.

Wanna shiver me timbers?

I do what I can to keep you people informed.

No comments: