Thursday, October 16, 2003

Holy crap, I'm sore. I've been walking like I have a 5 foot pole up my ass. You should see me try to walk down the stairs, it's so pathetic. I make me sad.

People are outside my door and they are being obscenely loud. I want to throw rocks at them. Grr. Anyway, it's time for the Friday Five:

1. Name five things in your refrigerator. A 12-pack of Coors Light [not mine of course. I'm not an alchy like my roomate.], Ruffles ranch dip, cheese chunks [yum!], Brita water, and grapes.

2. Name five things in your freezer. Two ice racks and some Philadelphia white choclate raspberry cheesecake snack bars (which I totally forgot and am now really excited about).

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink. Pads (haha - ew), curling iron, cotton balls, laundry detergent, bandaids, and a ton of other shit.

4. Name five things around your computer. A box of TicTac Silvers (which are really good, by the way), a bottle of water, Q-tips, nail polish remover, and my digital camera.

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet. Chips, cans of soup, kitchen utensils, mini muffins, and Halloween candy.

No comments: