Friday, October 17, 2003

My friends are awesome.

Kristy1975: i took a test
Kristy1975: and it said i was narcissitic
Kristy1975: then i took another one, and it told me that i was totally self involved
Kristy1975: dude. i talk about more than me. i rock, but someone else does too.. right???
SooshiMooshi: it's okay, you attention slut
Kristy1975: oh. right
Kristy1975: so back to me...

Psycogyrrl: i'm looking for a boy
Psycogyrrl: plus, i just wanna have a little.. fun, ya know?
SooshiMooshi: you just want some lovin'. i understand
Psycogyrrl: ya, you DO know... hehe. oops
Psycogyrrl: you little ho!
Psycogyrrl: oh wait. im a ho too

Spoon635: we should get matching mohawks

Speaking of which, I found this off of the Boy's profile and it made me really happy. The guy in the pink hot pants is my new hero, by the way. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you from from Cotton-eye Joe?

No comments: