Sunday, November 30, 2003

Yay I'm back I'm back!

Thanksgiving recap:

  • Thanks to Stephanie and Kelli for spending Wednesday with me and having a "First" night. We should go back to D&B to show off our awesome DDR moves. And by awesome, I mean, really really bad.
  • Thanks for chillin' with me for Thanksgiving, Kelli. It's too bad that we couldn't go back to TN, but I'm glad that I had a friend to be bored with here.
  • Thanks to Terence for the yummy 12 pound turkey and for letting me eat THE WHOLE THING.
  • Seattle weather sucked my left nut. It was rainy and gross and cold the entire time (the whole 30 hours) we were there. When we got back this morning...
    Terence: You see, this is what you call good weather.
    Me: Do you see ANY clouds in the sky??
    Together: FUCK NO!
    Terence: Do you see anything falling down?
    Together: FUCK NO!
  • The wedding was really cute. Small, but cute. And my mommy looked *so* beautiful.
  • I miss all you guys from home. =( But I get to see you all in a couple of weeks!
  • I got a lot of warm clothes this weekend. And I got pink shoes. SOMEONE TAKE MY DEBIT CARD AWAY FROM ME!
  • I officially hate flying. Especially at 12:25 am. Next time, just drive a rusty screwdriver into my face beforehand, okay?
  • It is cold as balls in my room. Haven't these people heard of a little thing called, "heat"?
  • I realized when I was taking a shower that my body is really beat up. And I don't know why. Are one of you guys kicking my ass when I'm sleeping? It's not nice.
  • To celebrate the molestation charges filed against Michael Jackson, I went out and bought his Number Ones CD. I am listening to it right now and I really want to dance.

    So, how was your Thanksgiving?

  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Howdy I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing
    on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say
    thanks a lot for a incredible post and a all round
    enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please
    do keep up the awesome b.

    My web-site ... reduce weight