Tuesday, December 2, 2003

I should be doing my paper right now. You know, seeing how it's due tomorrow and all.

But slacking off is just so much fun!

From last Friday:

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not? Yes. Too much! I really think I have a shopping disorder.

2. What was the last thing you purchased? I got food last night. Yum!

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why? I don't mind shopping online because it requires less movement, but I get real antsy and I hate waiting for the stuff to be shipped, so I'd prefer going to an actual store. Even if it does make me get off my fat ass.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it? Not really, I just bugged my mom for money whenever I needed some. Like this past weekend for instance.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing? I don't remember. I like all my stuff. Stuff is good.

My roommate let me burn the new Britney Spears CD. Am I a horrible person for liking it?

Because I don't, I swear!
[Update: "Toxic" is a really good song. It makes me wanna boogie.]

I love you, Molly, for owning that t-shirt and for proclaiming our pirate status. Arrr.

And off to work I go! Vroom!

No comments: