Saturday, December 13, 2003

I know I'm going to hate myself for doing this... but... I gotta link to my friends. Even if they use crappity crappy crap crap Xanga. [And even if they can't link back!]

  • Stephanie: I can read you only because you talk like a normal person. And for that I thank you. But seriously, lay off the alcohol and flaming cheetos.
  • Julie: I also don't mind reading yours because you actually type the way you talk. And you post oh-so-pretty pictures up, and who can say no to pretty pictures?
  • Vivian: I don't know why you type the way you do, but I still love you anyway. Even if you have an abnormal obsession with your dog.
  • Lee-Ting
  • Jonah
  • Karen
  • Mike
  • Connie
  • Xindy
  • Jen
  • Lil' Steve

    Ew. I hope this doesn't contaminate Blogger with unfriendly diseases.

  • No comments: