Saturday, December 13, 2003

I wake up to find a little somethin' somethin' from Emelie:

XsomaX33X: hey i have your cell phone.

Auto response from SooshiMooshi: Hi! I'm idling!

XsomaX33X: so yeah.
XsomaX33X: get it
XsomaX33X: im drunk as hell what a crazy night we had.
XsomaX33X: oh man alive
XsomaX33X: wait i didn't mean to im you. im sorry tammy. what a bad person i am. how embarrasing.
XsomaX33X: ignore ALL of this and have a good saturday morning

I'm just surprised that she was still able to type so well... =)

It's Friday!!!

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays? No, not at all.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect? I just want to chill at a home with friends/family/Boy and eat lots and get fat with each other.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions? Nah. Traditions are overrated.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy? I'm needy! I need help!

5. What one gift would you like for yourself? A lollipop.

No comments: