Friday, January 30, 2004

Did I ever mention that Stephanie and I have an unhealthy obsession with Cafe 'n' Beyond? We go there 3 to 4 times a week... Hrm. Bye bye, money.

That definitely says, 'Tammy is sucks'. It's our tribute to PhuongStephanie looking oh so pensive. Even though she doesn't know what that word means...Some stars and moons for you! [Moons *is* a word, right?]


We do love our big black balls.

The girl who lives next to us has her bass on so loud that it's vibrating my butthole. I feel so violated.

Anyway, it's that time again:

You have just won one million dollars...

1. Who do you call first? My mommy.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? Some dignity.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? Food? Sushi on me!

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? NO! MINE! ALL MINE!! MUAHAHAHAH!!!

5. Do you invest any? If so, how? Oh, I'll invest it. I'll invest it real good. In your butt! [What is wrong with me?]

It's the weekend, kids! That means... sleep! Lots and lots of sleep! Hurrah! I leave you all with a little somethin' somethin' from Tran:
Me. As Rockman.
[Edit: Yes. I realize that my penis is huge. Don't be too jealous, now...]

No comments: