Sunday, February 1, 2004

Moo. I'm a cow.

  • Spent yet another weekend with Stephanie. Doing nothing but eat and watch tv and act stupid. Hurrah!
  • Steak from TXLC is delicious.
  • Race some sushi. [Thanks, Andrew]
  • I've got a date for Valentine's Day! =)
  • I got the door to slam on my hand yesterday. Yeah, I'm that good.
  • I love CarpiSun.
  • Stephanie likes to follow the Path of Tammy.
  • I finally got a wrist band last night and I didn't even put it to good use...
  • I managed to fall asleep on a law book.
  • A whale exploded in a busy street in Taiwan. How come cool stuff like this never happens when I'm there?! I want to "experience" a whale with a 5 foot long penis too! [Link via David]
  • T: Hey, where's Atlantic City?
         S: In Georgia?
         T: ...
         S: No wait, that's Atlanta City.
         T: ...
         S: No wait, that's just Atlanta.
  • This game will become the death of me...
  • It's Superbowl Sunday! [Me and Stephanie are going for the Titans. You know, since they're playing and all...]

  • No comments: