Thursday, January 1, 2004

Happy new year, kids. Hope you didn't get too drunk.

Tammy's Top-Seven List for 2003

[These are things that I've watched/listened to/read/etc this past year. Not everything is necessarily from 2003. Oh, and they are in no particular order.]

Albums:
  • Outkast - Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
  • The White Stripes - Elephant
  • Radiohead - Hail the the Thief
  • Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head
  • Michael Jackson - Number Ones
  • Dave Matthews - Some Devil [Hey, I had to get my Dave in there somewhere.]
  • Britney Spears - In the Zone [Yeah, yeah, I don't want to hear it. I can't help but like this CD, okay?]

    Overplayed Radio Songs
  • Andre 3000 - Hey Ya
  • Britney and Madonna - Me Against the Music
  • Kelis - Milkshake
  • 50 Cent - In Da Club
  • Simple Plan - Perfect
  • Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz - Get Low [Just because it's on my list, doesn't mean that it's good, by any means... Oh who am I kidding, this song rocks.]
  • Ludacris - Stand Up

    Movies:
  • Return of the King
  • Finding Nemo [Good job, Disney, but why did you have to ruin it by releasing Brother Bear?]
  • Kill Bill Vol. 1 [I love flying body parts now.]
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Love, Actually
  • 28 Days Later
  • Hero [It's the one by Tan Dun. Everything about this movie is amazing. Go rent and watch it. Now.]

    Books
  • J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings [I'm just now beginning to read it, but I'm definitely liking it so far.]
  • Chuck Palahniuk - Choke
  • Patrick Suskind - Perfume
  • Art Spiegelman - Maus I and II
  • J.K. Rowlings - Harry Potter [All 5 of them, of course. Though I think that the 3rd one is my favorite so far.]
  • Chuck Palahniuk - Fight Club
  • Orson Scott Card - Ender's Game

    Events
  • Coming home for Christmas [I finally get to see my Nashville after a whole semester of being away.]
  • Spring break [When are we gonna go back to Sandalwood, ladies?]
  • Universal Studios, Orlando [Molly - you wanna drive for 11 hours straight again?]
  • My mom's marriage
  • Sivan's visit over summer [I love you Sivvy - hope you had fun in Mexico.]
  • Molly and the Boy coming to visit me for their fall breaks [Thank you, guys. It means a lot.]
  • Crossing into ASR

    Gifts
  • Gamecube and Animal Crossing [Thanks, David]
  • Big stuffed Nemo [Thanks, Big Steve]
  • Fake Louis Vuitton purses [Thanks, Mommy and Terence]
  • Pink furry rug [Thanks... me]
  • Lion King Collector's Edition DVD [Thanks again, David]
  • M&M toothbrush [Thanks, Stephanie]
  • Dell laptop [Thanks again, Terence]

    Pictures
  • Hands
  • ASR Formal
  • Ninjas
  • Lindsey
  • Mommy and Nemo
  • Me and Karen
  • David Hasselhoff

    Quotes
  • "Are you a robot? And if so, do you have any powers? Do you use them for good, or for awesome?" - Strong Bad
  • "'I know my Calculus... it says, U + ME = US.' Only... if it were really calculus, it would be more like, 'the derivative of U dx plus the sigma notation of the cotangent of X over ME squared equals to the integral from X to pi of US times 7.'" - Me and Molly
  • "Oh, shrimp!" - Phuong
  • "Do you want to know what a chicken sounds like?" - David
  • "We're having a fire drill during Calculus class... this must mean that Calculus from hell." - Molly
  • "I don't eat buffalo." - Jessica Simpson
  • "I cut my hair yesterday. I think I lost 15 pounds, too." -Ari

  • No comments: