Thursday, January 8, 2004

I went out with Emily, Emma, and Lindsey tonight to the coffee shop that we frequented back in our good ol' high school days. [Speaking of which, sucks for you kids who had to go back to school yesterday. I feel for you. Even though I laugh at your misery.] And as usual, we acted like total dumbasses, and I think we scared the people downstairs away. Ah... good times, good times.

Me and my favorite Schmoopie in the whole wide world.Lindsey squishing Emma's big meaty head.I was trying to pick Emily up. But she just wouldn't budge!Rachel Awww... My Schmoopie was sad after I ass-punched her.Two sexy hobags.We love Bongo Java! Yum!


So I'm going meet up with Emma (again) and Joe tomorrow for lunch at Buca's. I don't know if that's gonna be good for my diet or for my checking account. I'm so broke right now it's not even funny. Help?

I think I'm gonna attempt to find a job this semester. Hopefully one of these places are hiring.

Anyway, I'm going to fart around for a couple more hours before I head on to bed. G'night, schnoozle.

No comments: