Thursday, January 8, 2004

Joe, Emma, and I went out to lunch today. We were gonna go to Buca di Beppo but ended up being sorely disappointed upon realizing that they were not open for lunch. After much deliberation, we decided to go to Backyard Burgers for some... burgers... Really good burgers too, mind you. Joe told us about his fabulous adventure to the World's Largest Adult Bookstore (see? Nashville *is* good for something) while Emma and I listened intently. I totally want to go there now before I leave. Yeah? Or maybe I should go to Deja Vu to find out just how ugly the three ugly ones are. *Cough*

So anyway, Joe - I hope you have a safe trip back to Yale. Have lots of sex fun this semester! And Emma - I'll see you tomorrow... yet again (justkiddingIloveyou).

It was a sad day when we found out that Buca was not open for lunch. However, I did get a picture of their awesome car. I wish mine looked like that.Aww. So cute.


So you didn't really think that I gave up on Buca that easily, did you? The Mom and I went out on our little date tonight, and once again, I suggested to go to back there (you know when you crave something so badly that you won't be satisfied until you get it? Well this was one of those times...). The food was delicious, and I am very happy. Yum. I also got to see Jeff Fisher (you know, the Titans' football coach? You know, the team that kicks ass?) I'm thinking I shouldn't have told the Mom that he was Jeff Fisher though because afterwards, she kept staring at him and smiling like an idiot. I was just waiting for her to go up to him and ask for his autograph and to take a picture with him. While doing the peace sign. Silly mommy.

My mommy is so cute.

No comments: