Monday, January 19, 2004

Last night was interesting... Where do I begin?

  • Happy 21st to Elizabeth... I don't know you but you seem cool, so happy birthday, anyway.
  • So it's BOB-omb... not BOM-omb, but either way, it still kicks ass [thanks for letting me borrow, Bear]. And Vivian, Stephanie, and Phuong needs to work a little harder at it to play with the best (me). [Hahajustkiddingdon'thurtme.] You know it's sad when you turn down a party to play Mario Kart... Wait no, that's awesome. We <3 M.K.
  • To Stephanie and Phuong - I hope your thumbs don't stay permanently flattened ("My thumbs are twirling!"). If they still hurt, it just means that you have to play even more.
  • IHOP isn't really all it's cracked up to be. Even at 4 in the morning. And you know that you've stayed at IHOP for too long when:
          *Someone throws up in the bathroom. Twice.
          *You've played every card game that you can possibly think of. Even Old Maid and Fruitbowl. (Damn you, Kumquat...)
          *You stay longer than your waiter.
          *You play stupid games like, "wu guay wu guay chao" for way too long.
          *You watch the sun rise. And then you can't open your eyes because the sun keeps shining in them (that's when we decided to leave).
  • I didn't take a million pictures last night like I usually do. But I leave you with these two:
    Stephanie was trying to play Bob-omb against herself. We all decided that she was partial to Player 1 even though she's not left-handed.We decided to take a break from M.K. so I played a little Animal Crossing. Poncho told me this, and I just don't have the heart to tell him that no one in town really likes him all that much...

  • Much thanks to my roommate, Sarah for that badass dinner tonight. Lettuce wraps are yummy...

    Hrm. Yes. This is all. G'day, kids.

  • No comments: