Thursday, January 22, 2004

Oops. Stephanie and I passed out in Vivian's room unbeknownst to her. Mmm... Vivian's down blanket is soooo comfortable. And I bet Stephanie would be comfortable too if she would just give in and cuddle with me instead of snoring and waking herself up.

I love not having class on Thursdays. =)

Anyway, I'm about to head to the gym in a few minutes. Yes, you heard read right. I go to the gym now. Isn't that gross? But Vivian, Kelli, Stephanie, Connie, Phuong and I have this thing going on that we are gonna lose some weight and get back into shape before our formal. And all of us minus Stephanie have a bet going on where we can't eat after 10 or else the person who breaks it has to buy the rest of us some Jamba Juice. IT SUCKS! I hate not being able to eat after 10! I *better* get a free smoothie from this...

And with that, I'm out.

No comments: