Friday, January 23, 2004

I'm listening to the old Usher CD and thinking about his hot, dripping wet, sexy body...

Um, what?

Anyway, it's the Friday Five (this week and last's):

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? I rarely write e-mails. Boo to that!

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? Suck it, bitch! [Just kidding. I didn't get my senior year book until this past October. Yeah. Good job, Hillsboro.]

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? Um. No.

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? I have a ton of them now. I have ones that say my name, "Alpha Sigma Rho", "Best Friends" and "Friends Forever". [Thanks guys.]

5. What would you like your epitaph to be? Isn't this kind of morbid?

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song? Maxwell - Fortunate

2. ...food? Sushi. Has been and always will be.

3. ...tv show? Family Guy

4. ...scent? Ralph Lauren's Romance

5. ...quote?
"I've learned there are troubles
Of more than one kind
Some come from ahead
Some come from behind
But I've bought a big bat
And I'm ready, you see
Now my troubles are going
To have troubles with me"
~Dr. Seuss

Anyway, last night was crazy...

  • The GB party was fun. Good job, guys.
  • I saw a certain someone fall off a 3-foot-high stage.
  • SennyB needs to keep her finger away from doors.
  • Finally falling asleep at almost 5 is not fun.
  • I love Bear.

    This is all. Happy Friday, friends. I leave you with the donuts that blink in unison.

  • No comments: