Sunday, January 25, 2004

Weekend Update:

  • I'm partied out. Passed up on the Lambda and Omega parties to play video games with Stephanie.
  • Megaman Rockman is the most frustrating game in the history of the universe.
  • I still kick butt at Bob-omb.
  • Bump 'n' Jump and Paperboy are really not all that fun. However, the music and graphics are just incredible.
  • I spent 28 hours straight with Stephanie. Holy crap. [Thank you for letting me crash at your place and letting me do laundry. Even though I had dry my clothes 4 times.]
  • "Squarebob Spongepants"
  • Stephanie wants this on her shoes. But I mean, who wouldn't?
    ... Just do it?

  • GB Picnic was yummy. I love free food... even though I waited in line for more than 20 minutes for a hamburger and then getting so hungry that I finished off the buns before I even got the meat.
  • I got the most badass throw from Sivan the other day (I didn't get a chance to thank her before). It's soft and I like to cuddle with it. =)
  • The no-eating-after-10 bet is off already! Vivian owes all of us some Jamba Juice!
  • "...But none of the girls in ASR are fat..."
         "Have you looked in the mirror lately??"
  • Damn you people with a snow day tomorrow... *Shakes fist*
  • Eric sent me a cute little game a few nights ago: you are a Yeti and you hit a penguin. My highest distance was 587.1, what's yours?
  • Whoa, our info session is tomorrow. You should come! [TX Union Room 3.304 at 7 pm]
  • Random pictures:
    Stephanie loves the bush.Me and Kelli.We say, 'Fuck you'.


    And with that, I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball.
    [Hey wait, I was the kid that always got out first in dodgeball!]

  • No comments: