Monday, February 9, 2004

And so it has begun.

I went to the PCL to study tonight for the first time this semester.

Ahh yes, the PCL. The library with the condoms on bookshelves, stained chairs, crappy toilet paper, the Voice of God intercom, and the innumerable amounts of Asian people. It's a good place to be, really. And I know that once I start going, I'll probaby end up going ALL the damn time. What is it about that place that keeps me going back?

Just for the record, I know that there is a yellow stain on the back of my ASR sweatshirt. It is not necessary for you to point it out everytime I walk by. And no, it is not a pee stain. It's mustard. I accidentally got some mustard on me a few weeks ago, and being the genius that I am, I decided to wait a week before washing it. I'm smart and I like to set stains into my clothes.

Which is ironic seeing how I'm a textiles major and all...

Anyway, congratulations to all the Spring 2004 pledge classes. Good luck this semester. =)

I leave you with the movie game. I only got 21 by myself before I started to pull out my hair out of sheer frustration. [Thanks for the link, Stoopid.]

No comments: