Thursday, February 26, 2004

Some music just sounds so unbelievably good at 3 in the morning...

Benoit Jutras - Steel Dream
28 Days Later soundtrack - Rage
Enya - Watermark
Lord of the Rings soundtrack - Requiem of a Dream [My God, I can't stop listening to this song.]
E.S. Posthumus - Ebla
Electric Six - Gay Bar
Stone Temple Pilots - Kitchenware and Candybars
Radiohead - Talk Show Host
Final Fantasy soundtrack- The Mystic Forest

And due to a lack of anything better to say, I leave you all with some interesting conversations I've had today/night:
[DeadAIM Log Manager is great. It's like I'm stalking people... only... not.]

On weather and bratwurst:
SooshiMooshi: brrr it's cold out right now
SooshiMooshi: 37 but feels like 32
S e h n E 13: no shit man
SooshiMooshi: maybe it was a good idea we didnt get weiners tonight
S e h n E 13: why?
S e h n E 13: oh wait, wieners get smaller in the cold, dont they
S e h n E 13: now that would have been a rip off
S e h n E 13: pay 3.75 for a dinky weiner

On old-school computer games:
Eric types: Holy shit. I downloaded Oregon Trail the other day.

On ballerinas:
SooshiMooshi: i wish i was a ballerina
SooshiMooshi: but im too huge.
Cy13: im too little to be a ballerina
SooshiMooshi: we should start a program for wannabe ballernias
SooshiMooshi: Ballerinas for the Huge and Small.
Cy13: yea...
Cy13: but people mite make fun of us

On fixing:
SukiSuki17: i think i fixed it
SukiSuki17: nawh nawh nawh nawh nawh
SooshiMooshi: i'll fix YOU
SooshiMooshi: nawh nawh nwah

On anal sex:
Ja8s0n: i want to boom boom
SooshiMooshi: in the butt?
Ja8s0n: i dont like that
Ja8s0n: doesn't feel good

On typing out of frustration:
S e h n E 13: my god im so wide awake
SooshiMooshi: me too
SooshiMooshi: ijrwejkrwejk
S e h n E 13: you keep doing that
S e h n E 13: makes me want to do that
S e h n E 13: awiejkasjdur
SooshiMooshi: its fun to doiwjekrwjeweprwe
SooshiMooshi: is it not?
S e h n E 13: it is
S e h n E 13: weoi;jfs;uieory
S e h n E 13: u do it better than me tho =(
SooshiMooshi: no, it just takes practice
SooshiMooshi: wjkrwroiuxcjmewernmwero
SooshiMooshi: try moving your fingers around the keyboard more
S e h n E 13: A;FJDiwje
S e h n E 13: oops
S e h n E 13: i suck. i am a failure
S e h n E 13: i moved them around too much
SooshiMooshi: haha
SooshiMooshi: its okay
S e h n E 13: maybe if my fingers were shorter
S e h n E 13: ...
SooshiMooshi: hey.
SooshiMooshi: that is a personal attack
S e h n E 13: isnt it great tho... cuz its like 10 personal attacks
S e h n E 13: one for each short finger

On Instant Messenger lingo:
S e h n E 13: so when someone types "LOLOLOL"
S e h n E 13: does that mean
S e h n E 13: laughing out loud out loud out loud?

On my birthday:
Dchang11: i will do whatever you want for your bday
SooshiMooshi: whoa. strong words, my friend.
Dchang11: and i will contribute to whatever type of delinquency you want

On rhyming laundry:
zeddenia: doing laundry is fun
zeddenia: Sometimes I find myself lost in the spinning quandry of soap suds in my laundry
zeddenia: Some day I will get paid for being so witty
SooshiMooshi: yes. some day
zeddenia: I mean, who else but such a poet as I could rhyme quandry and laundry?
zeddenia: so ingenious
SooshiMooshi: LAUNDRY!
zeddenia: QUANDRY
zeddenia: TAWNDRY
SooshiMooshi: beautiful
zeddenia: I think thats all I got
zeddenia: Someday I will find a word to rhyme with orange
zeddenia: then my life will be complete

On being foreign:
SooshiMooshi: ijiwe :-)
Kristy1975: what????
SooshiMooshi: sorry im asian
Kristy1975: haha.
Kristy1975: foreigners...
Kristy1975: so i think i'm gonna hit on a boy in my chemistry class
SooshiMooshi: are you really?
Kristy1975: can you really see me doing that?
SooshiMooshi: no, but it'd be funny anyway
Kristy1975: haha. riiight
Kristy1975: i'll youse a pickup line
Kristy1975: woah
Kristy1975: use
Kristy1975: im foreign too

No comments: