Thursday, February 26, 2004

Pictures are fun. And I know I can always depend on Julie to upload her pictures the day we take them so I can steal them from her. I am awesome.

Stephanie, Julie, Jen, Lee-Ting and I sitting on the barf couch from the mixer last Friday.Julie, Kang, Me and Mike doing our Zoolander face. 'There's more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking.'A group picture of the Zetas, Sheila, and our Eta pledge class. The 4th girl from the left on the bottom row is my lil' sis, Heidi. =)A group picture the GB Theta pledge class and their bis sisses.Me and my lil' bro, Ian. Only... he's not so little... but more... Wolverine-like.Hussain, Julie, and I being weird. But what else is new?


Speaking of pictures, I've managed to make it onto two people's Xanga backgrounds. But if they get noticeably lower number of hits to their pages because my BIG MONSTER FACE scared them off, don't blame me.

Edit:
Boy: dude, you have the fattest head i've ever seen
Boy: like, seriously.
Boy: it's like a bus.
Boy: not the short bus either. the really fat bus.

No comments: