Friday, March 19, 2004

Every year my birthday seems to fall over Spring Break. Sometimes that's a bad thing because everyone is off at the beach or the mountains or somewhere equally fun, having a grand ol time while my happy self gets to stay home.

And cry.

But then there are years where I get to go and have some fun of my own. This (and last!) is one of those years. And I lucked out because not only do I get to celebrate my birthDAY, I get to celebrate my birthWEEK. Aww yeah.

Anyway, thank you guys for all the IMs, phone calls, text messages, etc, and for making me feel like I have friends for one whole day. Yay! I'm speshial.

At least... I thought so.
SooshiMooshi: i'm old! ew! no one will love me anymore
Cy13: that's not true...
Cy13: no one loves u now
Cy13: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edit]
My boyfriend made me a cake! And he even sang to me while he brought it out. =)


Thank you, sweetie. The cake was delicious.