Sunday, March 21, 2004

I just finished settling back into my dorm. It's nice finally getting off the planes and out the damn airports. I don't even remember the last time I got as airsick as I did today. Whew.

Speaking of vomit, here's the weekend update with the Boy:

  • I finally got my fix of good sushi on Wednesday night.
  • It must be nice to sleep with someone without being pushed into the hole between your bed and the wall.
  • David's friends are nice. I like nice people.
  • But I bet they all hate me now after that Texas vs. UNC game. Go Longhorns!
  • "Your smile makes my heart melt."
  • It's fun to watch someone play Ninja Gaiden on X-Box. I wish I were a ninja...
  • I am a blanket ruiner.
  • My boyfriend is fartastic. =)
  • David took me out to Valentino's [much thanks to David's dad] for my birthday and it was ridiculously delicious.
  • We had to balance things out afterwards by watching Starsky and Hutch at a shitty movie theater nearby. It was actually a very funny movie, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
  • Him: Will you buy me a flame torch?
         Her: For what?
         Him: To burn things.
         Her: What kind of things?
         Him: I don't know... I was thinking something along the lines of... stuff.
  • Hurray for making 4 Harris Teeter and 1 Food Lion run in a span of less than a week.
  • It's always nice to have someone just as weird as me to play with.


    Happy feet.Old picture. This was actually taken that over V-day weekend where we there was a freak night and we had snow.


    Anyway, thank you David, for my UNC bear and sweatshirt, the yummy cake with an inch of frosting, keeping me warm at night when I'm shivering in my fetal position, making duck face and noises with me instead of thinking I'm strange, putting a smile upon my face, letting me listen to my Usher in the car even though I know you hate it, buying Midol for me by yourself, and most of all, just making me genuinely happy. I love you.

    [Edit]
    Kristy1975: your blog makes me want to vomit
    Kristy1975: profusely

    Hahahaha. I've done my job.

  • No comments: