Thursday, March 25, 2004



Peas Feel Better Soon


Boy: i fell asleep with my head at an angle on that green pillow earlier and now it hurts SOOOOOOOO bad
Boy: i want to chop my body up
Boy: and my throat is killing me but i can't stop coughing.
Boy: i blame you for all of this.
Boy: but. you're soft. so i'm not angry.
Girl: im sorry
Girl: i wish i could be there to make you feel better
Boy: it's okay. if i think about how soft you are, it makes me feel better.
Boy: i go watch basketball. back in a little while. i love you, soft.

[Edit]

Kristy1975: your site makes me want to gouge my eyes out, so i never have to read anything that gross again.
SooshiMooshi: hahahahahahaha
SooshiMooshi: i do it just to spite you
Kristy1975: you would
Kristy1975: you probably don't even like that kid. you just hate me so much you have to do it

No comments: