Wednesday, March 24, 2004

There was free Jamba Juice today [donations were accepted for the American Cancer Society]. So Stephanie and I grasped this opportunity to obtain some free smoothies that would normally cost almost 5 dollars. However, the free Jamba Juice deal didn't start until 2 in the afternoon.

We met up at 12:15.

You know, just in case the line was obscenely long and we would have had to wait an hour and 45 minutes just for a drink. FREE FOOD DOES NOT COME CHEAP, MY FRIEND.

Anyway, we come to find out that there was no line. To kill time, we walked up and down the Drag and wandered into stores that sold things at astronomical prices.


It's the Tam Tam.Stephanie likes to sit on the Tam Tam. I wonder whose great idea it was to name a green plastic stool a 'Tam Tam', and then price it at $35.


After that, we ventured our way into a couple of the arcades. That is where we saw a guy kick ass at DDR (though I must say that Stephanie was way better), where she and I raced each other in Cruisin' USA EXOTIC, and where we came across this game:


Yes. It's called 'Come On Baby'. It's actually a lot more harmless than it sounds. The object of the game is to sumo wrestle little baby characters. But still. Japanese people are weird.


We then each got our Jamba Juices and went our separate ways. The adventure stopped there.

In other news, I think I might be getting sick again. Everyone around me is/was sick just recently (Stephanie, Vivian, Kelli, Phuong, Sarah...) and I was doing just fine. I was fine when I spent 4 days straight with the girls in Dallas, I was fine when I spent ungodly amounts of time with Stoopid, and for cryin' out loud, one of them is my friken roommate! Then I go to North Carolina for Spring break, and I come back feeling like this. There is no one left to blame but the ENTIRE STATE itself. [Not really. I'm just bitter because I don't want to get sick again.]

Cock. Shit. Fuck. Balls.

No comments: