Sunday, April 4, 2004

Holy cow, I haven't updated in 5 days? What have you guys done with yourselves in my absence?

Here's what I did.

  • I watched Texas Revue. Twice. I loved all the acts, and I can't wait until next year's.
  • It was Texas Round-Up this weekend. Which means there were lots of frat parties and drunk strangers roaming the streets (and possibly mooning innocent people...).
  • After much putting-off, Stephanie finally got her tongue pierced! And of course, I got a little camera happy whilst at the piercing place.


    'Hey Vivian! Stick out your tongue! No really, stick out your tongue!'Joy.Julie.Phuong.



    And of course, our dearest Stephanie...

    Before.During.After. Yay!


  • Tubing down the Guadalupe river would have been fun if the water wasn't so fucking cold.
  • I've become Stoopid's third roommate for the weekend. Thanks, you, for letting me steal your blanket and bed and food.
  • Thanks to Connie for cooking us the delicious meal.
  • I watched Labyrinth, School of Rock, and Gothika with the girls this past weekend. Labyrinth was just as great, or... weird, as I remembered. I wonder what the movie would be like on shrooms. School of Rock was funny and the kids were adorable. And Gothika... well, as Julie so adequately puts it: gothika was just stranged. or maybe it was because we watched it with the light on, or stephanie was half-asleep, or vivian & tammy were hiding under a blanket, or i just kept slapping myself in the face. that movie sucked.
  • Someone PEED IN OUR CLOSET this weekend. weroirewjklewroivxc!!!&*($#&!*&#$
  • I finally did my laundry. After 4 loads, and at least 10 times with the dryer, I finally have clean clothes again.

    I need to go put away my freshly cleaned clothes, and then watch ungodly amounts of Meteor Garden [No, that's not me who reviewed the article.] I leave you with a little Sonic the Hedgehog. Only because he likes chilidogs though.

    [Edit]

    S e h n E 13: i think youre really sexy
    S e h n E 13: i just dont say it all the time
    SooshiMooshi: oh okay
    SooshiMooshi: well thanks
    S e h n E 13: b/c i have a hard time expressing myself
    S e h n E 13: and how i feel about you
    SooshiMooshi: uh huh
    S e h n E 13: ok, im blushing now...

  • No comments: