Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Two amusing links for the day:

The Penny Arcade Remix Project - A guy in Japan gets his high-school class to fill in whited-out word bubbles from the ever so popular comic strip, Penny Arcade. Hilarity ensues. He says, "I hope as you read these comics you'll be laughing at their honest attempts at humor, their intentional non-sequiturs, and their offbeat cultural references - not just at their grammar and spelling mistakes. I doubt most of us could do much better at writing comics in Japanese." What will those crazy Japanese kids come up with next? [Link courtesy of the Boy.]

Own C-Section? - "It is thought to be the first known case of a self-inflicted caesarean in which both the mother and baby survived." All I can say is, that is pretty fucking hardcore. [Link via Thomas]

And my favorite quote from today is by the lovely Emma:

"My guy friends are like, wow she's a hot asian I'd like to meet and then I gag and say she's Tammy, not asian!"

Apparently, you all have been greatly mistaken. I'm really not Asian. Sorry I lied.

No comments: