Saturday, April 17, 2004

I get to go on a boat today. Vroom!

[Edit]

Okay. Sorry. Lame post, I know.

I had a great weekend. Going to the lake Saturday morning on two hours of sleep was awesome even though the water was a little too cold. I did, however, get a great tan. On my face. When I wore sunglasses.

I hate life.

So anyway, our brother fraternity Gamma Beta's formal was that night. The guys who are graduating this semester made some really touching speeches that made my sissy-ass cry. But that's beside the point: Congratulations to the Theta class - especially to my lil' bro Ian. You guys are awesome.

After their after-party, I went back to Stephanie's and passed out on her futon. For 14 straight hours. I woke up at around 4 in the evening only to fall back asleep until 6. Oh my fucking god, what the hell is wrong with me. Oh yeah, I blame my poor sleeping habits on Stephanie's apartment. IT'S NOT ME, I SWEAR.

And because everyone hates long and boring posts, I'll leave you with some pictures taken from Satuday night:


All the lovely GB's.The badass Thetas.Youngins.My dorky pledge bros.The ladies of ASR.Mmm Yum!Carol and Jen.The um... sober ones.Me and Park.Thumbs up to Joy and Gary.
Pictures courtesy of Jen


Oh, and the highlights of my weekend...
  • The nice little pile of seaweed and rice someone left outside Stephanie's door looks delicious.
  • When Stephanie had a hard time keeping her eyes open.
  • Since when did "tiredness" become synonomous with "drunk"?
  • Phuong washed her hair with two different shampoos because she thought one of them was conditioner.
  • Washing my sunburnt face with face scrub and loofaing my burnt legs hurts like hell. I'm so stupid.
  • I miss my phone and talking to a certain someone with it. =(
  • "Well If I get an eyepatch and be a pirate, and you wear those sunglasses and be Stitch, we can be..."
         "Be what? Pirate and Stitch?"

    Okay that's all goodbye.

  • No comments: