Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I straightened my hair today. It was really exciting.

This is funny because my hair used to be straight.


Well, it wasn't really that exciting. I just wanted to put a picture up of me for all to enjoy.

Or to run away, screaming in agony.

Anywho, Emma, Joe and I had planned to watch Fahrenheit 9/11 tonight but to no avail. Sold out.

We, instead, watched Saved! which was an incredibly funny and satirical movie about those endearing Jesus Freaks. And as Carol would put it, Saved! was high-larious. Haha. Get it? High? Heaven? Highlari.... Oh, shut up.

I would recommend it with a little precaution: Macaulay Culkin might give you the willies. [Let's just say someone beat him with the ugly stick.]

After the movie, I headed over to Molly's to keep her company.

Actually, I'm not that nice. I went over there because I wanted to steal chocolate chip cookies and iced tea from her.

We watched GAS, which I have decided is the the coolest tv channel. Ever. All it plays are old Nickelodeon re-runs such as the ever popular Global Guts and Figure It Out. I miss the old Nick. Wow, if this doesn't make me feel old, I'm not sure what does.

I start working at GC again on Thursday and I'm excited. So like, you're gonna come visit me at work, right? Right.

Until then.

Eat shit.

No comments: