Thursday, July 1, 2004

It's six thirty in the morning and I just got home from a night of hardcore partying.

By "hardcore partying" I really mean "staying up watching movies while Molly sleeps."

The best part of the night was when Hips and I plopped down on the couch with dinosaur spaghetti and kid's cuisine on our own tv-trays while we watched GaS.

My life is so exciting.

Oh, I also watched Spider-Man 2 [So many movies in a span of 3 days!]. The visual effects were incredible, and the movie was thoroughly entertaining. I definitely recommend it. If anything, go watch it just to see the Asian lady sing the Spider-Man theme song and the face Tobey Maguire makes as he runs to jump off a building. Just be prepared from some corny lines.

I am going to bed now. Gotta wake up at 3pm to work. Hah!

No comments: