Friday, July 2, 2004

Lame pick-up lines are, by definition, totally rad.


its tamzilla: are you a parking ticket? cause you got FINE written all over you
sweet tea addict: ...
sweet tea addict: i think i have to go


its tamzilla: do you belive in love at first sight or do i have to walk by again
Psycogyrrl: well in your case, you can stay
its tamzilla: sweet
Psycogyrrl: but i dont do that normally, so dont take advantage of me!!!!!!!


its tamzilla: excuse me, i seem to have lost my phone number, can i borrow yours?
A S I A NOBODY: why, yes you can!
A S I A NOBODY: wait, are you tryin to hit on me?


its tamzilla: nice socks. can i try them on after we have sex?
S e h n E 13: socks? nice? me? sex? huh?


its tamzilla: if you were a swingset i would take you apart and see how many screws i could get out of you
its tamzilla: I heard milk does a body good, but damn girl, how much have you been drinking?
pink ess enz: HAHAHA
pink ess enz: why do you keep hitting on me


its tamzilla: nice shoes, wanna fuck?
msjulz says: hehehe
msjulz says: hey babe!!!!!!!!


its tamzilla: hey, are those moon pants you're wearing? cause your ass is out of this world
playBoIPnoi 77: if u were a booger, i would pick u first


its tamzilla: Say, that dress would look great on my bedroom floor.
AngelEyes716: you have issues, tammy


its tamzilla: if i could rearrange the alphabet, i'd put U and I together
SukiSuki17: that brings a tear to my eye


its tamzilla: If I were bread, would you be my butter?
BADazzyellaBOI18: haha
BADazzyellaBOI18: sure
BADazzyellaBOI18: i will spread myself on u
its tamzilla: whoa!
BADazzyellaBOI18: o thats not what u were referring to?


its tamzilla: i'm no wilma flintstone, but i can make your bed rock.
bapple999: yeahhhh
bapple999: now we're talkin
bapple999: haha


its tamzilla: your legs must be tired cause you've been running through my mind all day
p c 4 6 8: awww yea
p c 4 6 8: so tired

No comments: