Friday, July 23, 2004

Dear Incredibly Hot Guy with the Orange Swim Trunks,

     I saw you today by the pool at the YMCA, and I would just like to point out that you are one fine piece of specimen. Seeing you walk past me without a shirt on made me happier than you will ever know, and I would very much like to do ungodly things to your body. Please take all of this into consideration.

                                           Sincerely,
                                                Tammy


its tamzilla: if i had the guts i would have gone up to him and told him i wanted to sex him
S e h n E 13: hahaha
S e h n E 13: oh god, plz tell me before you ever commit such an act of bravery so that i can be there to witness it
its tamzilla: haha
S e h n E 13: you saying it to him..not the actual sex part, of course
its tamzilla: oh, he was so hot that you might want to stick around for the sex too

No comments: